CompuNet was founded in 1998 in Grangeville, Idaho, initially focusing on servicing local clientele between the Spokane and Boise corridor for networking needs. In 2005 the company expanded, opening our first remote physical office in Boise, Idaho. CompuNet has since had it’s primary headquarters in Boise. Since 2005, CompuNet has expanded from 10 employees to 79, and now has offices in:
- Boise, ID
- Grangeville, ID
- Lewiston, ID
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Bozeman, MT
- Spokane, WA
- Most recently, in January 2011 CompuNet opened it’s Portland, OR offices that cover Oregon, Washington, and the Bay Area
Due to our consultative approach, CompuNet has an industry-leading position in the Information Technology market and is highly experienced in the following areas:
- All components of any unified communications network deployment and continuing support. As of June 2011 CompuNet has been responsible for 30,000+ phones that have been deployed in more than 25 states for more than 40 clients ranging from Government, Education, Small & Medium Commercial to Enterprise corporations. This installation base gives CompuNet the experience and support from our manufacturer partners to provide our clients with an unsurpassed deployment strategy including knowledge transfer and an ongoing support commitment as needed after the sale.
- Virtualization: CompuNet’s virtualization practice has deep experience in Vmware vSphere, vCenter, SRM, View and vCenter Ops and have taken many clients on the virtualization transformation path. We also consult and deploy many solutions from Citrix including XenDesktop and NetScaler.
- Compute: CompuNet supports the Cisco UCS platform as a leading innovative solution and has installed over 120 chassis across the Northwest. This next step in the virtualization of your data center focuses on virtualizing aspects of your physical environment to help you achieve the same economies of scale from your compute platform that you probably are enjoying from your virtual environment.
- Storage: CompuNet’s depth in EMC is unrivaled across the Northwest, including certified senior engineers covering EMC’s VNX solution set and Clariion/Celerra series.
- Integrated IT Stack: CompuNet can help you achieve your value proposition quicker by utilizing the Vblock from VCE Company. CompuNet is a certified Vblock partner.
- Backup and Recovery Systems: CompuNet brings architectural and implementation expertise across both the EMC Data Domain and EMC Avamar deduplication backup solutions. As well as much experience with various backup applications such as EMC Networker.
- Physical Security: CompuNet is certified in Cisco and Genetec for Physical Security and Access control.